|Mounting Hardware||Two 1/4" Round Head Screws (Sold Separately)|
|Type||Connectors and Caps|
|Warranty Details||Five Years|
Sometimes a bus bar is too large, PowerPosts are great solution for tight spaces.
Blue Sea Systems bus bars are the industry standard, but they are not be ideal for space limited applications. A Blue Sea Systems PowerPost is the solution. Ideal for tight spaces where a conventional bus bar will not fit. Use them to distribute the power from a single breaker to several loads; examples being navigation lights or cabin light circuits. They also provide a way to connect and disconnect wires as is required to un-step a mast; a must for sailors in the Midwest and New England. Available in four stud sizes, all include an insulating boot protect the stud terminal from accidental contact. When space is tight, a PowerPost is the solution.
- Small footprint ; ideal for applications where a conventional bus bar will not fit
- Available in 4 stud size to meet the demands of most applications
- Included red insulator boot protects stud from accidental contact
- Reinforced heat-resistant polycarbonate
- Lifetime warranty
- Maximum Voltage DC: 48V
- of terminal stud: 5/16"-18 stud (2002), 3/8"-16 stud (2003), #10-32 Stud (2010), 1/4"-20 (2011)
- Base material: Reinforced Polycarbonate
- Bus material: Tin-plated copper CDA 110/UNS 1000
- Approvals: CE
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.