The Isotemp Slim Square Stainless Steel Marine Water Heater comes with brushed stainless steel cover as well as innovative internal design. It achieves highest capacity by optimized installation of the engine water heat exchanger as well as the immersion heater.
Isotemp Stainless Steel Marine Water Heaters are specifically designed for use in the demanding marine environment. Isotemp features a brushed stainless steel cover and a 316-grade stainless steel inner tank that is backed by a 5-year limited warranty against leakage due to corrosion or manufacturing defect.
Isotemp Stainless Steel Water Heaters achieve the highest capacity by optimizing the position of the engine water heat exchanger as well as the electrical immersion heater. These are positioned in the lowest part of the tank where the water is coldest in order to ensure an equal heating of all the water in the tank. The water inlets and outlets are specially designed to minimize the mixture of cold and hot water.
All Isotemp tanks come standard with the innovative Isotemp Temperature Control Safety Mixing Valve which protects users from scalding hot water. Water heated with engine heat exchangers can be heated to 190 degrees or more which can scald those unfamiliar with boat water heaters. Water will also be heated to 160+ degrees with just the electric heating element alone. By adjusting the valve, the Isotemp thermostat-controlled mixing valve mixes the boat’s water with the hot water to deliver the temperature you want at the faucet. This mixing action also speeds recovery time and extends the volume of hot water you get from a smaller tank.
Following are part numbers and descriptions:
|SLIM SQUARE 4.2 GALLON WATER HEATER|
|601623QX00003||Waterheater Slim 16L, 4.2 gallon Square 115V/750W with mixing valve|
|601631QX00003||Waterheater Slim 16L, 4.2 gallon Square 230V/750W with mixing valve|
- Extra long, corrugated coils for high heat exchange efficiency
- Special 5.0 bar / 70 psi safety valve
- Simple winter drain
- Ultra-thick insulation for lowest temperature loss
- Electrical plug and play immersion heating element, especially designed to heat also the water at the bottom of the tank
- Thermostat mixing valve protects against scalding and delivers consistent temperatures at the faucet
- Standard 750 watt immersion heating element quickly heats water but will not overload generators or dock breakers
- Robust design
- Water tank in stainless steel
- Stable fixing feet in stainless steel
- Adjustable mounting for easy installation on deck or bulkhead
|Dimensions L x ø D x W* (inch)||
16 x 7 x 22
* Including thermostat mixing valve
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.