This product uses a micro processor to monitor the multiple battery banks which are to be charged by an alternator. It ensures the batteries are all charged in conjunction with each other and prevents any back feed through the device in the event of high loads on one battery bank. The system also has the ability to disconnect the alternator and individual battery banks in the case of alternator problems or other power items in the system. It does all this and still offers only a max voltage drop of less than 0.01 volt!
- Model: ProSplit RT134
- DC voltage: 12V
Max. current: 130A
Input (alternator): 2
- Minimum voltage drop
- Gold plated terminals
- Protection contacts
- Size (LxWxD): 150 x 80 x 295
- Microprocessor control means the ProSplit-R can monitor the charging needs of the auxiliary batteries separately from the engine battery. Doing so allows the ProSplit-R to permit charging of the auxiliary bank at a higher rate without affecting the other batteries in the same system.
- Distributes power according to need.
- Individually isolates a battery bank immediately upon detection of reverse feed to prevent discharge.
- Isolates all except the main battery bank in the event of high load discharge.
- In the event of alternator &/or regulator failure the ProSplit R will disconnect input to prevent batteries from overcharge.
- An LED display shows status of all channels, whether in use or not, and provides alarm status information.
- An Industrial rating capable of sustaining massive overload conditions.
- A Fail-safe; In the event of device failure, alternator and engine start batteries remain connected.
- An Integrated current limiting feature to prevent overload and short circuit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.