Designed to lift craypots, crab pots and long lines with minimal effort. The collapsible frame folds down in seconds for easy storage. The standard version is rated to lift 110lbs (not suitable for baton pots and not sold in WA).Minimal effort required to lift either craypots, crab pots or long lines – just sleeve the unit into a straight rod holder – plug in the power source and you are ready for action.The rope sits in the spinner and the Pot Hauler will only lift with minimal load is applied to the rope.To safely store your pot for baiting and emptying - lift the pot to the side of the boat and lock off the line in the rope cleat.Pot Hauler can be rotated in 8 different positions – ideal for travelling.
- Standard Pot Hauler
- One Person Operation
- Use reinforcing mounts and secure to deck
- Fits into straight rod holder
- East to install, transport and store
- Collapsible frame
- Lifting Speed 30 meters/minute
- Marine Grade stainless steel frame
- Supplied wired and with a stright rod holder
- All you need to supply is power from your battery
- 500 Watt / 12 volt Motor
- Weighs 11.5 kgs / 25 lbs
- Brace base of rod holder to dec or side of boat
Need more information about this item?
Our expert technicians are available to answer your questions
Contact us (888)818-2814
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.