Why wait to arrive at your destination to plug in your battery charger?
Now you can smart charge the housebank in your Tow Camper, Boat in tow, or Sprinter Van while driving down the road.
DC Powered Smart Charger, perfect for smart charging your auxillary battery bank in a Mercedes Sprinter or Ford Transit van, Doesnt have the limitations of a tradional relay.
It correctly calculates the charging needs of the house bank and smart charges anytime the boat or van is started and goes into float voltage when the battery is full.
Choose from 9 preset output charge profiles, or set your own w/ a user customizable profile. Loaded with features, optional remote displays available, please check out our website for additional information.
Part # BB1230 has a 12v input at up to 30 amps and output is 12v at up to 30 amps.
Simply connect in between a starting battery and house bank and any time the vehicle's alternator is running this smart charger will smart charge the output bank.
- Sterling's range of Battery to Battery Chargers (B2Bs) has grown significantly over the past few years. This is in an effort to supplement the ever growing demand from the commercial vehicle, recreational vehicle and marine industries. The B2Bs have become extremely popular as they fast charge batteries as you cruise along without the need for complex wiring, touching your alternator, voiding the alternator's warranty and tampering with the electronic control units (ECUs). You can provide the onboard batteries with a fast 4 stage charging profle with a very simple and speedy installation. All of the benefits of advanced charging without any of the drawbacks. Simply connect the B2B between the battery being charged and the battery you wish to charge.
DC V (In) DC V (Out) Amps In Weight Kg L x W x D mm Part Number 12 12 30 1.2 190 x 160 x 70 BB1230 12 12 60 1.4 190 x 160 x 95 BB1260 12 24 70 1.4 190 x 160 x 95 BB122470 12 36 70 1.4 190 x 160 x 95 BB123670 12 48 70 1.4 190 x 160 x 95 BB124870 24 24 35 1.4 190 x 160 x 90 BB242435 24 12 35 1.4 190 x 160 x 95 BB241235 Remote Control with 10m cable BBURC
Features: Manual for remote activation. Automatic regenerative braking, requiring no ignition feed.3) Much larger model up to 3000W coming soon.5) Safety features:No screws to corrode.Multi stage fan cooling.6) Night Time Setting: Allows the unit to ran at half the power so the fan noise is kept down.8) B2B turns on at 13.3V and turns off at 13.0V (x 2 for 24V). Thus, does not drain input battery. Regenerative braking mode allows the input voltage to drop to 12.2V (x 2 for 24V).10) 9 preset battery chemistry options: Including AGM, LiFePO4, Gel, Flooded and sealed lead acid.12) Very Simple to install: No electronic Control Unit (ECU) issues. No complex wiring. No warranty issues. Fully prepared for smart alternators (regenerative braking).
- Remote control optional.
- 11) 4 stage battery charging: Thge B2B charges batteries between 5-20 times faster than a stand alone alternator.
- 9) Customizable Profile: Choose your own charging profile on the front panel.
- 7) Boost / Reduce Charging: The B2Bs ensure batteries get the correct charging profile irrespective of high or low input voltages.
- The internal heat sink temp is between 158 – 180F. The unit shall drop to half power by this point – additionally reducing temperature.
- Thermal power reduction.
- 100% fire proof plastic box.
- 4) Current is NOT taken from the input battery and given to the output battery. The B2B uses alternator power to charge the output battery. Manual mode and regenerative braking mde allows you to override this.
- 2) Input 12v & Output charging at 12V
- Regenerative braking (requiring ignition feed),
- 1) Multiple Activation Modes: Automatic for most non vehicle applications,
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.