ProCharge Ultra- The Ultimate Battery Charger
12 VOLT, 40 AMP ADVANCED BATTERY CHARGER
Our new line of Marine Grade, Power Factor Corrected Battery Chargers set a new standard of what you should expect from your battery charger when it comes to features, performance & price. Years of experience in the battery charging industry has provided us the insight to include everything we could possibly think of and combine it all into the ProCharge Ultra line of feature rich, high performance marine grade battery chargers. This exceptionally efficient power factor corrected battery charger runs on any Global AC Power source between 90-260 volts, requires less input power, produces less waste heat, and still has a remarkably small, lightweight footprint. Did we mention Eleven pre-programmed battery charging curves as well as one user customizable battery profile? Check the real time voltage or current output on the digital display or on the optional remote control that can be either surface, recess, or flush mounted over 30 feet away from the battery charger.
Product information (Specs are for the 12v 60 amp model, all other units data prorated)
- Input voltage range 90-270 v 40-70 hz
- Power Factor at 230 v 0.976
- Efficiency 89.4%
- Full load current (110/230v) 9.8/4.6
- Ripple noise (R.M.S.) 14mv
- Ground leakage 0.5 ma
- Generator/ mains power required to run unit (watts)
- 12 v 20 amp approx 300 watts
- 12 v 30 amp approx 450 watts
- 12 v 40 amp approx 600 watts
- 12 v 50 amp approx 750 watts
- 12 v 60 amp approx 900 watts
- 24 v 20 amp approx 600 watts
- 24 v 30 amp approx 900 watts
- volt metre accuracy +/- 1%
- amp metre accuracy +/- 1%
- Temperature Compensation on the ProCharge Ultra: 0.018V/18mV per 1degC either side of 20degC, When temp rises, voltage drops. When temp drops, voltage rises.
- Global Input Power- This battery charger will operate anywhere in the world! By design, this battery charger will automatically operate with an a/c input of 90-260 volts (40-80 hz) automatically.
- 11 Pre-programmed battery charge curves, including LiPO4, GEL, AGM, Calcium, and Flooded Lead Acid Batteries.
- One custom, user programmable battery charge profile. Can be set from the charger, no need for a computer.
- Four Step Battery Charging Profile extends the life of your batteries by ensuring a full charge & conditioning, as well as entering a float mode when charging is complete to protect against overcharging your batteries.
- One common negative, three positive battery posts allows the user to charge 1, 2 or 3 battery banks.
- Two Digital Meters displaying real time current and voltage measurements.
- One power meter showing % of charger capacity being used as well as power capacity remaining.
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC)- up to 0.99pf, ensuring efficient power conversion, increasing efficiency by nearly 40% over older, non-PFC technology.
- Additionally, our new synchronized rectification output increases the efficiency of this charger up to 10% over traditional diode based chargers found on the market today.
- High Voltage de-sulphation cycle for customers with flooded lead acid batteries.
- Low activity, stand-by mode to increase battery life.
- Digital Microprocessor Controlled High Voltage Protection System (Primary) and an emergency backup analog controlled high voltage trip (secondary)
- Constructed of non-ferrous metals and marine grade materials. Lightweight, Compact footprint for easy installation.
- Designed and built to UL1236 Marine & ABYC-31 standards.
- 32 LED Information Panel, internal scan and systems check.
- Remote port for optional remote control w/ 10 meter cable. Remote can be surface, flush, or recess mounted.
- Battery temperature sensor included.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. There are restrictions on some products and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
Promotional Shipping (e.g., free shipping) is only applied to orders shipped within the contiguous United States and does not apply to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or the US Virgin Islands.
All shipments to Alaska or Hawaii and any other territories under the control of the United States may incur additional shipping charges based upon the weight of the package. Due to the distance, shipments will take a minimum of 5 business days to arrive.
Expedited shipping costs displayed on our website are only an estimate. You will be notified if the actual shipping cost exceeds the estimated shipping cost. We will never charge an increased shipping fee without your consent!
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of the delivery for a refund, returns made within 30 days of purchase will be refunded to the original form of payment. Returns initiated beyond 30 days of delivery will only be granted MABRU POWER SYSTEMS (MABRU STORE) credit. A 30% RESTOCKING FEE WILL BE APPLIED TO ALL RETURNS. We reserve the right to refuse returns or assess additional fees at our discretion, if the merchandise is not in the original packaging and ready-to-be-sold condition.
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the item. We will respond with instructions on how to return the item(s). Please ensure the item(s) are returned in its original packaging and properly secured for return shipment. Insurance MUST be applied to your return and tracking information of your return must be supplied to MABRU POWER SYSTEMS (MABRU STORE) via email at
We thoroughly inspect each item(s) prior to shipment to ensure and guarantee that the item(s) is free of any cosmetic damages and/or missing parts. While we take extra measures to ensure safe and secure shipment of your product, issues during shipment – while rare – are possible.
Upon receiving shipments from MABRU POWER SYSTEMS (MABRU STORE) and our partner shipping carriers, it is critical that you IMMEDIATELY inspect the package for damage PRIOR to signing for it and before accepting delivery from the carrier. If any damage is present, it MUST be noted on the carriers slip and reported to MABRU POWER SYSTEMS (MABRU STORE) IMMEDIATELY. If damage is discovered after accepting a shipment, it MUST be reported to MABRU POWER SYSTEMS (MABRU STORE) within 72 hours of the delivery. In the event that damage is reported beyond 72 hours of delivery, MABRU POWER SYSTEMS (MABRU STORE) will not accept any responsibility in replacing and/or further servicing your order.
It is imperative that you document the damage(s), this means photos of the exterior of the box MUST be supplied along with photos of the visible damage(s). It is crucial that ALL packaging- the bubble wrap, the box and pallet be saved, as required by the insurance company to file and successfully submit a claim of damage.
We will replace defective products with an exchange for the same model and style ONLY.
If your parcel is left without a signature and damage is found, please contact us within 48 hours at (954) 467-1770 or via email at
Your package should be unopened, unused and remain in the condition in which it was delivered until you successfully report a claim with MABRU POWER SYSTEMS (MABRU STORE).
Return on Electronics – Serial Number Policy
On returns of all electronics, serial numbers must match with serial number of product originally shipped and will undergo inspection; if serial numbers are not matching, a refund will not be issued.