ProCharge Ultra- The Ultimate Battery Charger
12 VOLT, 40 AMP ADVANCED BATTERY CHARGER
Our new line of Marine Grade, Power Factor Corrected Battery Chargers set a new standard of what you should expect from your battery charger when it comes to features, performance & price. Years of experience in the battery charging industry has provided us the insight to include everything we could possibly think of and combine it all into the ProCharge Ultra line of feature rich, high performance marine grade battery chargers. This exceptionally efficient power factor corrected battery charger runs on any Global AC Power source between 90-260 volts, requires less input power, produces less waste heat, and still has a remarkably small, lightweight footprint. Did we mention Eleven pre-programmed battery charging curves as well as one user customizable battery profile? Check the real time voltage or current output on the digital display or on the optional remote control that can be either surface, recess, or flush mounted over 30 feet away from the battery charger.
Product information (Specs are for the 12v 60 amp model, all other units data prorated)
- Input voltage range 90-270 v 40-70 hz
- Power Factor at 230 v 0.976
- Efficiency 89.4%
- Full load current (110/230v) 9.8/4.6
- Ripple noise (R.M.S.) 14mv
- Ground leakage 0.5 ma
- Generator/ mains power required to run unit (watts)
- 12 v 20 amp approx 300 watts
- 12 v 30 amp approx 450 watts
- 12 v 40 amp approx 600 watts
- 12 v 50 amp approx 750 watts
- 12 v 60 amp approx 900 watts
- 24 v 20 amp approx 600 watts
- 24 v 30 amp approx 900 watts
- volt metre accuracy +/- 1%
- amp metre accuracy +/- 1%
- Temperature Compensation on the ProCharge Ultra: 0.018V/18mV per 1degC either side of 20degC, When temp rises, voltage drops. When temp drops, voltage rises.
- Global Input Power- This battery charger will operate anywhere in the world! By design, this battery charger will automatically operate with an a/c input of 90-260 volts (40-80 hz) automatically.
- 11 Pre-programmed battery charge curves, including LiPO4, GEL, AGM, Calcium, and Flooded Lead Acid Batteries.
- One custom, user programmable battery charge profile. Can be set from the charger, no need for a computer.
- Four Step Battery Charging Profile extends the life of your batteries by ensuring a full charge & conditioning, as well as entering a float mode when charging is complete to protect against overcharging your batteries.
- One common negative, three positive battery posts allows the user to charge 1, 2 or 3 battery banks.
- Two Digital Meters displaying real time current and voltage measurements.
- One power meter showing % of charger capacity being used as well as power capacity remaining.
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC)- up to 0.99pf, ensuring efficient power conversion, increasing efficiency by nearly 40% over older, non-PFC technology.
- Additionally, our new synchronized rectification output increases the efficiency of this charger up to 10% over traditional diode based chargers found on the market today.
- High Voltage de-sulphation cycle for customers with flooded lead acid batteries.
- Low activity, stand-by mode to increase battery life.
- Digital Microprocessor Controlled High Voltage Protection System (Primary) and an emergency backup analog controlled high voltage trip (secondary)
- Constructed of non-ferrous metals and marine grade materials. Lightweight, Compact footprint for easy installation.
- Designed and built to UL1236 Marine & ABYC-31 standards.
- 32 LED Information Panel, internal scan and systems check.
- Remote port for optional remote control w/ 10 meter cable. Remote can be surface, flush, or recess mounted.
- Battery temperature sensor included.
You can add, text, html, images and videos as well to the tab from product settings area